Monday, January 12, 2015

Strategic Relocation Property 4 Prepper Patriot minded folks I'm considering making a 40 acre parcel available to sub divide. I'm just testing the water to see if there is some interest from my twitter family? I have a 40 acre parcel of land located NW of Montello NV about 15 miles on the back side of the mountain, it's slopping sage cowboy country coming out of the tree line. Very remote very hard to find. Water table down about 120 ft.

These are my only neighbors and they are on the other side of the mountain. one of the last working cowboy ranches Google//Winecup Gamble Ranch

 It's just an idea I was thinking about 5 acre parcels owner finance half down with the balance paid off in 7 yrs. Great Mule Deer hunting in those mountains, excellent fishing on the Gamble Ranch Private Fishing not open to public. yearly fee. Leave comments or email me and we can talk about it. I will keep one 5 acre parcel for myself that would leave 7 other 5 acres parcels available.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment