Thursday, February 18, 2016

there is absolutely nothing Chris Hedges and Robert Scheer says here that I disagree with / Bernie #Sanders’ Phantom Movement 

I'm not out to win a popularity contest. I've ran for public office before, it was a horrible experience that I probably will never repeat. It doesn't matter what I think or how I vote. Bernie is a long shot; is he the best we have to offer currently?, which in itself would be really sad. IMO it's just some more feel good two party activism that is going to lead to nothing but heartache for many when the rug get's pulled out from under them, then all will get the con job into voting for the lessor or two evil thingee again when Bernie concedes to the coronation of the Killary. Bernie will have done his duty as the sheepherder effects take hold, channeling people into a palatable safe dead end movement the "Bad Machine" can tolerate. Jill Stein has the best platform and the most integrity but will not be allowed to debate along with the others in the two ring circus. Stein is a sweet honest lady but the Greens need to work on a more robust militancy to rock the Washington spectacle of fraud, corruption and abuse of power to it's core. It's all been planned out this way for a long time. I hate feel good activism that leads to nowhere. Trying to reform a cancerous system just isn't going to make it folks. Until the people get really really angry and bring the #BadMachine to an economic stand still with militancy in the streets nothing meaningful will change. The current system is just too far gone. I hope there are enough angry people out there who will stop this feel good arm chair politics and get out there and put their body's in the street. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so, this isn't my first rodeo. yippy ki ya

No comments:

Post a Comment