Thursday, August 20, 2015

“Homegrown Terrorists”: New US Draconian Laws Usher in the New World Order | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

He needs to change his meds it's too far fetched/“Homegrown Terrorists”: New US Draconian Laws Usher in the #NewWorldOrder By Joachim Hagopian| Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Holly Shit Balls I don't want any of this guys medications. I know it's bad and getting worse but holly shit; talk about delusional paranoid. The article starts off okay and I'm on board with it but as it goes on it gets more bizarre and whacky a loon. By the time he get's into the eugenics part it goes completely off the rails for me then I start hearing twilight zone music in my head. It's bizarre but still worth reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment