Sunday, August 16, 2015

▶ Noam Chomsky FULL C-SPAN Interview - YouTube

3hrs Naughteeis Speaks on Chomsky's interview it's a good interview on Chomsky's life and views Dec 2, 2013 ▶ Noam Chomsky FULL C-SPAN Interview -click on this for link to Chomsky interview

Chomsky is a great American I like Noam very much, he is right up there with patriots like Howard Zion that have had a great amount of influence on me. Perhaps I'm being too hard on him, I don't mean to speak badly of him and I don't believe I am. There is always much to gain from listening to Chomsky BUT as much as I enjoy hearing him speak, he sometimes makes me furious when he becomes tight lipped or avoids or states he has no knowledge of certain subjects. (BS Detected) Chomsky is a Control Freak which is okay, so am I. Gatekeepers are like that, he controls a great amount of knowledge and information we would all like to hear more of his thoughts on. Some subjects he is soft on (911 and Israel) or he just won't touch other subjects at all. Chomsky doesn't use his critical thinking skills well to decimate 911 and has come out with conclusions that I disagree with. I have never heard him speak about the Bush Sr. involvement in the Kennedy Assassination or Grandpa Bush's involvement with the Nazis Banks in the US during World War 2. Chomsky never talks about the Bombing by Israel of the USS Liberty and is somewhat soft on the subject of Israels genocide and oppression of Palestinians by the State of Israel with complicity and help of Washington's sock puppets. I'm a ginger white boy raised in a Career Air Force family;  myself I'm retired and a ex Army Tank Commander. I'm slightly left of center. For me Palestine Issues are the Civil Rights Issues of the 2100 Century. The Ukraine Civil War and Blood Bath in my not so humble opinion was started and supported with the help of Washington. Ukraine is a complex region with a complex history, basically the Kiev Regime is killing it's own people. The Middle East is another classic basket case example of Washington's Imperialist meddling. The beginning of the interview Chomsky made me so furious when he wouldn't entertain the notion of Conspiracy or that the Official 911 Report is or might be total bullshit.Noam has been getting better and a little more talkative these days about Israel and the Saudi's.  Back when this interview was done he was pretty timid on many subjects. He has started to condemn Israel much more and his cliques are much more critical of the Middle East Power Players now than before. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment