Wednesday, January 27, 2016

mostly gray, not a black and white issue #OregonStandoff: one dead after Ammon Bundy and others arrested   

these are NOT Oregon Militia they are all outsiders from out of state. The Bundy's are Militant Mormon Extremists who believe in the Mormon ''White Horse Prophecy"

 All of this has it's roots in the Wise Movement and the Sagebrush Rebellion and Mormon Extremist White Horse Prophecy all of this has been going on for over a hundred years.

I too was a rural land owner in NV I had a 40 acre parcel which I just Quit Claimed over to my two daughters last week. This parcel in the upper most NE is almost in ID and almost in UT is surrounded by Federal, Railroad, Private and the last largest working cowboy ranch left in the West. I understand better than most about what's going on here in Oregon. I also understand Mormon Culture better than most, I lived almost 25yrs there and raised my kids there.

This conflict is the wrong time, wrong issue, and is causing a lot of hard feelings. This is not a black and white issue, it's mostly gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment