Thursday, April 7, 2016

4/8/2016 Naughteeis Speaks:I have an interest in writing a non fiction kindle book? subject my life/ Vietnam Era

Maybe I'm just delusional, but I feel I have all the ingredients for a good Novel, and maybe even a  Movie. (smiling) Naivete, Love, Sex, Pot and Rock & Roll with a Teenage Sgt. in the Army that was groomed for success. Chosen from within the Army and offered an opportunity to go to Prep-school for West Point, that's a very special achievement in itself, then took the physical but turned it all down to marry a German National, GI Anti War Movement, Kent State Massacre, Underground Newspapers, Counter Culture Coffee Shops, Patriotism, Betrayal, Incarceration, Violence, Escape, the Underground Movement, Canada. I have at least 35 people who follow me on my twitter that have written books, surely some of those people have something to say on the subject of writing and self publishing. Anyone who has any ideas on the matter feel free to jump in with some input. My email address is in the upper right hand corner of this blog menu. P.S I have 2 Honorable Discharges  / 5 1/2 Active Service. Tank Commander RA Army If you're wondering how I did that you will have to read my book. (smiling) My Army records obtained by the Freedom of Information Act are an exciting read just by themselves. I have grown weary of electoral politics and the Two Party Joke with it's gut wrenching hypocrisy and the futility of it all. This country is in big trouble. Don't judge me until you read the book and you walk a mile or two in my boots, you weren't there, those where volatile political times. The GI Anti-War Movement was instrumental in bringing an end to the Vietnam War. I have said it all before and I hate repeating myself, so I will go lay down by my bowl and clean myself for a while. There are a lot of people out there who just lurk in the background but never participate at all in any meaningful dialogue. Staying Strong and Resisting #War #Tyranny #Imperialism and the #PatriotAct and #NDAA are important to me. If your not down with that, why are you even following me?

No comments:

Post a Comment