Monday, April 4, 2016

Naughteeis Speaks part 2 the continuing saga of Zen living in Paradise, Cats and Raccoons.

Now the next days of the continuing saga of the asshole Coons. One would think that putting the cat food box with locked handles in the fire log box with big logs on top of the container would be enough to keep the Coons from getting in the food box, WRONG I never thought they would have the upper body strength to move those logs, they got into it again last night and moved the box again, dragged the box ten feet away again and completely ate all of the food this time, not just half of it like last time , those assholes I'm so pissed at them. I had to go buy some more cat food today to make it till the neighbors come home at the end of the week. So fts the food will just stay at my place now and I will take it with me everyday to feed Littleface. The Coons really tore up the place getting at the food box overnight. LOL I put the box back under the logs again empty, let them move the logs again to find a empty food box. smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment